Wedding season is in full swing, and this timeless style will suit nearly every face shape. Accessorising with a jeweled headband or floral wreath will add the x factor to your look.
- To begin add a volumising product like Kerastase Mousse Bouffant to damp hair. This will add volume and give your style a flexible hold.
- Blowdry your hair as usual until hair is dry.
- Once hair is dry, create some texture by curling your hair in sections with a wide barrel curling iron.
- Once you’ve curled your hair, part your hair on the side and pull into a loose ponytail, leaving a 5cm thick section near the front free.
- Loosely braid the free section, securing the bottom with a clear elastic, and pull on the braid with your fingers to loosen it up a bit.
- Using a larger elastic, tie the braid into the bigger ponytail.
- Wrap your hair into a bun, securing it in place with bobbi pins.
Pro tip: to get the style to stay in place all day (and night) get a professional blow wave the day before the wedding. Then, on the day of the wedding, your hair will be prepped and ready to style.