Each time Meghan Markle has made a public appearance with fiancé Prince Harry, she’s opted for a chic bun, complete with a few strands left out in a fuss-free way. It has quickly become her signature look and so we decided to let our readers know how to recreate her look at home.
- This style is best suited to dirty hair, so the good news is you don’t have to start with an ambitious washing and drying regime. If your strands are too clean and soft, give them a quick once over with a dry shampoo or dry texture spray like Eleven Sea Salt Texture Spray over the root area and massage the product through.
- Then, lightly brush the product through to distribute the product evenly from mid-lengths to ends.
- To create the bun, tilt your head back and scrape your hair from the hairline back to the nape of your neck, securing it just below your crown area.
- Tie this up into a twisted knot and secure with bobby pins.
- An important part of this look is the shorter pieces framing the face, so loosen a few strands to get the modern edge that is required for this look.
- Finish with a finishing spray like KEVIN.MURPHY Session Spray fora firm, weightless lasting hold with natural fragrance oils and a UV shield for colour protection.